Thursday, January 06, 2011

My Inspiration

It's day 4 of 2011 school year and I am glad so far everything is good. This year I was appointed to be Penyelaras Tingkatan 5, guru kelas, Head Panel of English, Pen S/U Disiplin, Warden Asrama and there are another 2 or 3. One tough year I bet as one English teacher leaving us, and I am still teaching PMR and SPM.

Despite this amount of work, I am grateful to Allah for giving me strength to face the fact that these are what I am responsible for this year. I hope this positive feeling stays. I want to be a tough cookie! Please Dear Lord!!!! Anyway, I have told them (the admin) that I may not be able to handle all of these but it is just a waste of time. They just didn't listen.

It's ok. I just don't want to be one of them. They have inspired me to not to be like them. I'm glad.

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

We are in similar situations.
The person who is productive will usually get more & more to produce.

Far Azmi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.