Tuesday, October 31, 2006

RAYA+IMA+ESEMEN

This week was a very good week indeed where 4 d very first time ever i got the oppurtunity celebrating raya overseas and away from family with a bunch of crazy friends. It was not bad after all. Im having so much fun in a way that i got d oppurtunity to exprience myself how to prepare everything for raya with my beloved housemates. This experience is something that i will remember forever for d rest of my life.

Another good news, my best friend back at school until now, Ima finally is an employee now. It's funny though as she got a job as a translator which actually could be my job as im a TESOL student and her major is engineering and the language that she learned in college is French, not English. But somehow im happy for her and cant wait to see her and hanging out together just like we did back in Malaysia.

erm another thing......er..actually, just having dis intention to write bout something... but then feel like better to keep it for the next entry for the sake of my 30% worth sociolinguistic assgniment. the transcription needs to be done by tonite or else i will wake up regretting... if only i sleep la... urm btw, who cares whether dis blog is updated or not? hahahah... trase penting pulak... ok la time to use my brain and speaker to the max! gudnite! welcomes you sleepless nites!~~

Miss You Love by Silverchair
this band sumhow reminds me of my crazy frenship wif ima budak sengal... hakhak.. the band that rocked our school days! haha

No comments: