Wednesday, April 04, 2007

...
Whenever I have conversations with my mum and the rest of family members, I realise that they still treat me as if I was in high school. Actually in IPBA, I still behave like someone in high school. I don't know whether it's a sign of maturity or not :p, but each time I speak like the way I am now, my sis will think that I am joking. Like it's so unnatural of me to talk to her like that. I don't know, but I reckon it should be a normal thing for I am now 22 (not yet, but this 11 April :p). I am now an adult. I just feel that it is not really appropriate to talk like a teenager. Normal teenager, I mean. I know most of you would also agree that we have to change the way we communicate as we reach this stage of life. Although I may not really have changed the way I speak 100%, I just feel like my parents didn't realise that just like them i also have to go through an aging process physically and so does my mentality :p. Maybe we've been departed for more than a year, that they still picture me as the same person that they last saw a year ago. Hurm whatever it is, my parents is coming this 1st of June. Can't wait! My dad keep saying how he really wanna meet me. Seriousy, they haven't seen me for more than a year. We never even web-caming. It would be like a jejak kasih thingy, I guess. Well, easter break is just around the corner. Time for my 'cuti-cuti new zealand'. Hope everything planned for the trip will work accordingly. Insya-Allah. Pray that we will arrive there safely :)

2 comments:

fATin Ali said...

it's okeyh.. as long as ure comfortable with yourself..

is good to realise that you've a distinct personality compared to others... ;-)

Anonymous said...

i felt the exact same way! maybe we need the jejak kasih thingy to patch things together.hehe.


selamat berjalan2 di new zealand.