Monday, April 16, 2007

NZ

It's my last 2 days in NZ. I think I really enjoyed this trip despite the obstacles occured throughout the journey. All these experiences are priceless. Too many things to jot down here which caused laziness that prevents me from writing them all. NZ is very beautiful. Subhanallah. But one thing for sure, from doing all the activites, I learned one great lesson, which is the importance of listening and following what is being instructed by the one who leads you. I've encountered too many problems as a result of my own mistakes not listening attentively to what the instructor asked us to do. Being in those critical situation reminds me of what Kak Rina told us the other day in a session which is, in an organisation, it is crucial that everyone have a leader in which every member in the organisation obey his command. It will be one troublesome organisation if the members of the group refuse to follow his command. This is simply what happened to me. As I didn't follow the instructions, I caused trouble to my group member. For example, I did a black water rafting activity, which is quite risky. The instructor had already informed us the do's and don'ts of the activity. However, it's like 'masuk telinga kiri, keluar telinga kanan'. Soon after that lots of problems befell on me. It's all rooted from my own mistakes not following the guidelines by the leader. The same thing happened during the quad biking activity. As I have the tendency to become nervous, clumsy, gelabah etc, in one incident, I forgot one instruction by the tour guide, which is to hold on to the bike each time when you feel like it went out of control. Being scared but at the same time excited, I accelerated the bike at its highest level when going up to a hill which later caused to bike to move too fast and I fell to the ground with the bike. But alhamdulillah, the huge bike didn't fell on me which I can't imagine what's to become of me if that really happens. One thing for sure, the possibility of me to not falling out of the bike will be less if I hold on to the bike. Well, all these are lessons that taught me that how bad the consequences would be if I refuse to listen to the instructions by the one who leads me. I promise myself that I want to improve on this. This is only the impact of not obeying the leader. But what about one group with no leader at all? It's more terrible and hazardous, isnt it? Hurm. Btw I miss OZ. Orang-orang kampung, kami pulang lagi 2 hari. Tunggu.

2 comments:

~FARIZA~ said...

farah..u r back..safe and sound..weeeeee suke sgt souvenir..siap sangkut kat hp lg..ada loceng2 lg..comeyyyyyy..

Far Azmi said...

thx fariza! luv the birthday present too.. muah!