Saturday, July 28, 2007

just a thought

It is always good to refer to your past in your attempt to approach people. We have the tendency to forget about our own perceptions about 'this' when we were what we used to be. It is always important to bear in mind that they do not understand and using harsh words or blaming them for their wrong is not right. This I remind myself for I know the consequence. A mistake that I should learn from. Put yourself in their shoes, as you used to be in their shoes.
And always remember that it is the 'taqwa' that differentiate us. And it is something hidden that only Allah knows. Meaning that neither me nor you have the right to tell that 'I am good'.

I really really love my friends.I know them for years and they know what I've been through all these years. How beautiful if the path that we walk on is the same. Ameen. I know, we are!

I'd like to thank a friend for the reminder.

No comments: