Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I want to paint the world together with you

Whenever I look at my vivacious, happy, cheerful students, my heart sinks. I am so ashamed of myself that I may not be as happy as them. They are the young people who have entrusted me to shape and paint them using whatever colour I love too.

They believe in me. I can feel it.

People, looks can be deceiving. I am surprised by the fact that the students whom I consider come from a well-established family for they look so carefree, free from worries, the most happy-go-lucky bunch of all, are actually the ones who have to bear with problems that is like, carrying a world upon their shoulders. Coming from a broken-family, being an orphan who have to look after sick, jobless mother at home, they are loved by God for despite those circumstances, they are able to hide their despair behind those cheerful smile, acting like a joker, entertaining friends around them. Yet only God knows how they feel.

We have to learn to be happy on our own, to be dependent on no one but God.

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

As we are to be an inspiration to them, the children are there to be an inspiration to us as well.
They is much for them to learn & much for us to relearn.

You have such a good heart!
=)

Far Azmi said...

:)

I think we have the best profession!
We gain satisfaction by inspiring others~ n at the same time being inspired..it is just like writing a good novel being read by millions!