Monday, March 08, 2010

Who i am today, it's u, responsible

I love you people. Well, I'm not going to mention their names.

You come across people that make impact in your life. I think every people that we meet has their own impact in our life be it big or small.

My love goes out to those who have made big impact in me. Thank you for you are the person who made me the way I am today. And to people whom in the process of affecting my life through their daily presence everyday, I like you so much for making every minute that is given to me, an excting experience. Indeed, I'm thrilled with everyday.

And the person whom I owe a lot is none other than the Teacher of teachers. He has shaped us into someone that we are now. That is the greatest gift! Faith

4 comments:

Feng said...

to treasure our existence.

sister, you are way too unique in your own way.

inspired.
:)

Kartika Azmi said...

hai kak farah hidayah!
ahaha

Kartika Azmi said...

i'm included in the people-you-love's list kan?BHAHAHA

Far Azmi said...

lynn: ermm some ppl put it 'weird' hahah... -a negative connotation

btw, thx 4 visiting! :)

ika: yups