Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello 2011!

ATM, I am dreaming of living in a small comfortable house. After getting back from work, it will be raining outside and I'll cook anything I like and have my favorite cup of coffee. I'll spend the moment reading classics, something that I always want to do but I don't have time to.

It sounds so boring, I know. But if you are in my shoes you will understand why. I stay at a hostel where I have to live in a situation where students come knocking on your door all the time even in the middle of the night to tell that their friends are sick, being possessed by ghosts etc.
It's okay still, but what hurts me the most is when students are not in their best behaviour.. I caught students having a date from time to time and which makes me entitled to be pegawai pencegah maksiat. I don't know what are they thinking?

But I know many has told me that I live a noble life for being a warden means you have to devote your time for the students..you live for them. But at the same time, there are also my understanding colleagues who think that I goyang kaki at hostel. Haah yelah budak-budak zaman sekarang memang baik-baik tak jahat macam dulu.

A student thinks we, wardens want to be warden for the sake of money. I was like?? Why would you sacrifice your life for the RM265 permonth?

Sometimes, school disappoints me.

3 comments:

Rosyada said...

farah kena jadi warden jugak for 2011?

tak boleh swap dgn cikgu lain??

i know how you feel farah. being warden is no joke.
budak2 skrg ni mmg dahsyat skit...

Jarod Yong said...

It's good that you're giving extra time to your students.
I'm sure they've gained something from their time spent with you.

p/s: Dating? Biasa lah! Tangkap basah? Biasa lah!
Part & parcel of being a guide & mentor.
Just dont be the one getting caught in such situations...

Anonymous said...

hehe good advice jarod! its okay Farah! God knows your capability :)

keep on updating your blog Farah! I miss your writings !

xoxo