Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I read and learn to be better

I'm not a good person.

I don't know whether I have found the self that I've been looking for or the fact that I have found her, but it is something that I've lost.

I'm rude. Really bad at managing anger. Impatient. Emotional. Irresponsible.
As I'm getting older I become 'badder'..

I know the answers to all these but my, change is hard. Sometimes I think I need a change in the environment or maybe I need somebody to be the 'me' that I dream of being.

And every night, before I sleep, I will tell myself that this life is a dream. That one day I will wake up from this long dream called life and find myself actually having a beautiful reality. Sometimes this life can be a nightmare but I must, by all means, remain calm and relax, be nice in this dream...for dream is nothing, it is unreal.. and because Allah SWT says that this life is of no value material wise..
'Sebelah kepak nyamuk lebih bernilai daripada kehidupan di dunia ini.'

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

Everyone has something about themselves that they are struggling with.
We'll get there someday...