Thursday, March 05, 2015

Just for the sake of updating

I'm glad to live in a place surrounded by beautiful nature like Terengganu. The beach is just a few meters  away from my workplace. If I want to be surrounded by the lush green jungle, I can always climb the Bukit Besar that is not so far from home. On my way home from work I can choose either to feast my eyes on the calming paddy field or letting the sea breeze caressed my skin by driving along the seaside. Sometimes, after a tiring day at work, I will go to the Crystal Mosque as it is a floating mosque where I get to witness its magnificent architecture and the beautiful nature surrounding it. Not so far from it, is the Masjid Tengku Tengah Zaharah,  also known as 'Masjid Terapung.' And the list of these pretty places in Terengganu is endless. After my years in Sydney, I had to return to KL and surprisingly, I was so drawn to my hometown that I went back home almost every weekend. I think I am not meant to live in big cities. I just love being a tourist in these cities.

Alhamdulillah that I went to many cities (not that many to you guys, I know). I hope it won't be annoying but I feel like listing them down. They are: 
AUSTRALIA: Sydney, Melbourne, Goldcoast, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth 
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Wellington
THAILAND: Hatyai, Phuket, Krabi
INDONESIA: Medan
SINGAPORE
JAPAN: Osaka, Okayama, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Kobe.

So, to many more travels and Instagram photos of these places and not to forget, my hometown. Insha Allah. 

No comments: