Friday, November 23, 2007

emosi

My beloved sister came for her last visit. Happy :)
I always love it when someone whom I regard as one of my role models is around me. It motivates me.

These days, I've found that emotion has taken control over me. I know women and emotions are two things intertwined like a siamese twin but I hate it when it's too much. It's killing me and sometimes when it's too much you tend to put over emphasis on trivial matters.

I believe and try to adapt and to work out on my belief that women aren't meant to expect people around her to deal with her emotions all the time. Women, as someone who understand much about emotion as they have to learn to overcome it should be the one who console others.

It's fascinating how one of the greatest women in history, Khadijah R.A. actually the one who provided all the emotional support to the most influential person in the history of mankind ever the beloved Muhammad S.A.W. I keep thinking that it is amazing and that it is beyond the belief of the society that regards women as weak, fragile, too emotional and too sensitive etc. etc. In fact, it changed the world!

So, I really hope I will be wise in dealing with emotions. To be emotional is good, and it is in fact inside every women. It is just that we have to make it as our specialty instead of making it like one burden and problematic to others around us.

After all put your trust in the One and Only.

"Memang kadang-kadang emosi bising terlebih."

No comments: