Friday, February 07, 2014

A Confession

I have a confession to make. The thing is, these days, I feel shy to write. I do regret the fact that I read less and I am no more that updated with currrent issues. Really, this shouldn't be an issue. I used to write every day. It's my passion. Even though i don't write well but writing used to be a necessity. Now, it is something that is really burdening and difficult. I used to write just to make myself satisfied and not for the reason that others will read whatever it is that I've written. And you know what? No more writing, it has definitely changed me. I think I am no more the same person I was years ago. I really need to start writing again. And I am motivated for that. Insha Allah. Why? Because I'm sick of social network and things posted there and I hope for the days when people are so into blogging and blog-hopping will return.

1 comment:

Rosyada said...

Farah, finally, an entry after a 2-year hiatus!

Welcome back! I've missed you :)