Monday, August 25, 2014

AS TIME FLIES

If there is one thing that I would like to change, it certainly will be my procrastination habit. I think I've been missing out so many great opportunities because of my tendency to put things off. Nowadays, if there is something that I really want to do, i will just do it. E.g. Travelling abroad. Few weeks ago, all out of a sudden, I suggested to my colleagues that we should travel abroad together. It was crazy as all of them agreed and even crazier that we booked the tickets instantly and the best part is that our spouses agreed to join too. One of the best things in life that we should be grateful for is to have friends who will support your ideas and agree to be part of the plan that you've been dreaming off.

I think what I'm writing here might makes no sense but I will post it anyway as I need my neurons to connect and I feel like my writing is deteriorating. Next year, I'll be 30 and I really hope that I can be a fun,enjoying-life,grateful 30-something woman. I'm still trying to fix my relationship with the Creator but I know my efforts are not enough.

I can't believe that the only person who can motivate me is myself. MYSELF. I always thought that I need people to help to change but nope, it's myself.

No comments: