Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A British parliament member (sori, forgot his name!) once said during a parliamentary debate:

"Muslims are lions, but their leaders are donkeys"....

hurmm... does this applicable for us Muslims in Msia...? and our own leader as well? which one are we? donkeys/lions? seeing how the media has bombarded our mind, i dun think we r strong/valid enough to be called lions (sorry to say dis). I remember sumone in frenster (dak ipba) said... 'kuman di seberang nampak, gajah besar...lalala tak igt'... but dis is indeed true... studying in oversea has opened up my mind about the reality of Muslim in Malaysia... in dis foreign land which is not an Islamic Country, i learned more about my own religion and understand it more... and with all my heart i admit i never came across such an understanding about my own religion in my own country...ironic..but true... Alhamdulillah.

No comments: