Monday, November 13, 2006

For the love of my family

Raya at kampung (Terengganu n Perak) has never been similar from celebrating it here. Both are fun, in their own ways. I do miss home but since im not going back this year, i have to wait for another year to see all of them especially my siblings... as for my parents they're coming...yipppeee~ But think i am strong enough now as i've been living far away from family since form 4 and as far as i could remember, i went back home 4 times a year since form 4. Throughout that long period i have develop in me the courage to deal with homesickness. So, i rarely felt homesick except for twice, i think. However, this makes me think that i should never live far away from my family again after i've graduated. Bcos ive been away for so long. Erm ntah. Let Allah decides. But somehow i have the feeling im gonna live far away from me family again. Shud i trust my instinct? hurm...perhaps i shudnt havetoo much thought about it now kut~ Oh ye at the first place, im talking about raya now... so im gonna show u one raya pic with siblings in there.

Abelang aka Ilham, Angoh aka Farhana, Kartika (They've grown up, the hair). I'm jealous bcos the color of their baju raya is nicer than mine.

Nawwal Sofia.. huhu... i heard she's such a talkative gurl now

my ma with angah... i dun hv her raya pics... gonna ask for them soon

not many pics i have here. but okeylah tuhh... fuhh~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your instinct might be true. Probably you will get to teach somewhere far from Terengganu. Let us ready ourselves:P

~FARIZA~ said...

huhuhu...comella gambar raya..sangat comel..adik beradik you sume cam muke arab2 gitu..sabar eh...kite same-same di perantauan. life teaches us to be independent..PEACE