Friday, November 17, 2006

reality/illusion?
Reading a post...

As i read throughout the entry, i keep asking myself ... which world that i actually prefer? the reality or the cyberspace?

i'm not so sure bout that... but since most people in my links are my friends in real life i perceived myself as being my real self... i mean people who never meet me in real life can actually ask about me from them if they really want to get to know me...

but do ur friends in reality really know you?

long time ago, i have a friend in cyberspace who claimed for never being this open to other person even in reality except to myself. yes, we neva meet in reality.

Somehow this makes me wonder whether are we actually being honest in reality? In order to avoid certain circumstances or impact, you avoid yourself from telling someone closest to you in reality about things that really bothers you. Sometimes, even the simplest of the simple things just because you think no one will bother to listen. Therefore, the alternative is your virtual friends. You feel comfortable to tell them everything because you are not afraid of what will happen and their perception of you since you never meet that person at all and maybe doessnt intend to do so. For me, this virtual friend is like a diary. A diary that can respond. yerp.. it is...

No comments: